Experienced dentists dedicated to excellence
Our dental and visiting medical staffs have an average of fifteen-plus (15+) years experience in the dental and health care industry and actively work at their profession with a genuine dedication to excellence. Many have been academically trained on a wide range of dental and medical care focusing on patient sensitivity and on how to best provide quality dental and health care, giving our patients a leg up when they enter our health care facility.
In operation since the Fall of 2014, about a thousand (1,000) dental clients have been seen and served. Our equipment is fully upgraded in our new space and services are expanded to include more dental treatments. We are in preliminary stages of considering offering mobile services.
Ways to avoid. . .
… unnecessary dental problems:
- Brush teeth twice a day-in the morning and before bed-and floss once a day. This removes plaque which leads to damaged teeth, gums, and surrounding bone;
- Avoid foods that contain a lot of sugar. Sugar helps plaque grow. Avoid using tobacco products;
- Practice tongue cleaning using a tongue cleaner or a soft-bristle toothbrush, stroking in a back-to-front direction. Tongue cleaning is particularly important for people who smoke or whose tongues are coated or deeply grooved.
How do we meet our patient’s dental needs?
The genuine dedication and experience to exceed their expectations!
1. Our dental clinic team always greets our clients warmly and welcomes them then we schedule their appointments unless their need is an emergency then we accept clients as a walk-in;;
2. we have two (2) full-time dentists who perform detailed visual and x-ray examinations prior to treatments which can include cleanings, extractions, fillings, and/or interior root canals;;
3. part of of our dental service is education on how to brush teeth and use toothbrush and toothpaste then afterwards we have opportunities to close our personalized dental services with prayers;
4. afterwards, we accept sliding scale payments that helps fund clinic supplies and some have follow-up appointments where we always ask for their feedback!
Experienced physiotherapists dedicated to healing
Our in-house physiotherapist team has an average of ten-plus (10+) years experience in the physical therapy health care industry and actively work at their profession with a genuine dedication to excellence. Our has been academically trained on a wide range of physiotherapy care focusing on patient sensitivity and on how to best provide quality physical health care, giving our patients a leg up when they enter our physiotherapy health care facility.
In operation since the Spring of 2016, about a hundred (100) physical therapy clients have been seen and served. Our equipment is fully upgraded in our new space and services are expanded to include more physical therapy treatments. We are in preliminary stages of considering offering mobile services.